1. Welcome to 90 Day Diet (“the Application”).
2. 90 Day Diet is provided to you by Outson Development (“the Company”). The Application is owned and operated by Outson Development and the Application can be found on both the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
4. Your privacy on the Application is of the utmost importance to us. We may share your personal information with third parties, therefore since we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
5. The private information you provide on the Application will be used only for its intended purpose.
6. By using the Application, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter.
7. As a general rule, the Company and/or the Application does not collect personal information about you when you visit and/or use the Application, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Application is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving the Company your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in the Company and/or the Application (as the case may be) the inability to provide you with the gameplay of the Application.
8. If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Application, methods will include but not limited to, signing up and registering an account on the Application.
9. We may also use the personal information without limitations to, respond to any of your in-game message(s) and/or feedback(s). The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when operating the Application.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. By completing and registering, on the Application and/or with the Company, you may provide basic information such as including but not limited to, your name and email address which allows us to update you with information, provide latest updates and/or software upgrades to the Application and/or provide you with the gameplay in the Application.
11. If you sign up with the Application and/or with the Company (as the case may be), we may also collect, inter alia, billing and credit card information for in-game purchases. We may also gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
12. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of links you choose to link to from the Application so that you can understand how those links collect, use and share your information (“Third Party Links”). The Company is not responsible for the privacy statements or other contents on the Third Party Links outside of the Application.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
13. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:-
13.1 ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date and place of birth, gender, age);
13.2 ‘Contact information’ (i.e. mobile phone numbers); and
13.3 ‘Financial information’ (i.e. credit card number and details).
14. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Company and/or the Application and when we provide the gameplay to you in the Application. However, not providing certain information may result in the, inter alia, inability to create and/or register on the Application and/or the inability to provide you with the gameplay of the Application.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
15. We collect and temporarily store certain information about your usage of the Application.
The information includes, inter alia :-
15.1 The type of mobile device you use;
15.2 The unique device ID of your mobile device;
15.3 The IP address of your mobile device;
15.4 The operating system of you mobile device; and
15.5 The type of mobile internet browsers of your device.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
16. The Company collects and uses your personal information to operate the Application and deliver to you the gameplay of the Application.
17. The Company does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
18. The Company may, from time to time, contact you about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (i.e. email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
19. The Company through the Application may share data between/with Third Parties to help perform statistical analysis, send you email and/or provide customer support (“the Services”). All such Third Parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide the Services to the Company through the Application and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information at all times.
20. The Company and/or the Application (as the case may be) may keep track of the Application and users visit within the Application, in order to determine the popularity of the Application. The data is used to deliver customized content within the Application to customers whose behaviour indicates they are interested in a particular subject area in respect of the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
22. Personal information may be disclosed to the Third Parties. When personal information is disclosed all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect for the purpose of protecting your personal information.
23. Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during the course of a legal proceedings or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
24. Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety of the Application and/or the Company.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
25. The Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
26. The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Application.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
27. The Company respects your privacy and gives you an opportunity to opt-out of using the Application by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
29. The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
Please find us at ‘email@example.com’. You could also contact us at ‘www.outson.com’.
Effective as of 01.12.2017